Sunday, 22 February 2015

Toni & Guy XL Wide Plate Straighteners






Toni & Guy Salon Professional XL Wide Plate Straighteners   
Hi beauties!
Due to last year's BIG straighteners test being so popular, I thought I would do one this year as well (see here for last year's reviews 1, 2, 3, 4). This particular iron we're starting with is my favourite one out of all the ones I've tried. 

About Toni & Guy XL Straighteners and my thoughts...
I've been using these for a few weeks now and their efficiency still amazes me. I have extremely long hair, and it's quite thick too, so these wide XL plates are exactly what I needed for styling my hair quickly and efficiently. These straighteners have been designed to protect your hair colour with a unique Colour Lock Technology developed to enhance shine, smooth follicles and lock in colour as you style. 

These straighteners heat up to 235C to deliver super fast smoothness. The XL plates are 20% longer which is why these straighteners are now officially my favourites! The super smooth plates straighten with just one glide making going over the same patch of hair unnecessary. These straighteners allow me to fully straighten my hair in 10 minutes and the smooth and silky results last until your next shampoo. I also especially love the variable temperature digital display because it allows me to control how much heat I use so if I want a looser, more natural result I can just decrease the temperature! 


Overall..

I would highly recommend these to anyone who has very long hair and is looking for a speedy styling solution. These are extremely good value for money, they straighten and smooth quickly and efficiently and you definitely won't be disappointed. So, if you're looking to invest in some new straighteners, these are a definite must have AND they come with a generous 5 year warranty too! 


RRP: £79.99 / Available from Boots 


5 comments:

  1. I like this post: interesting with beautiful photos! It’s a great job!
    Can’t wait to see the new one!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently got these and they are so good! Although pricey they are definitely worth a buy, great post :)
    Feel free to check out our newest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/ootd-carnaby.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just bought these, do they always take 60 mins to heat up or is that just for first time use?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig