Tuesday, 21 April 2015

MisFit Shine & Bloom Activity Tracker






MisFit Shine & Bloom Activity Tracker  
Hi beauties!
I'm really fitness-inspired at the moment. I've just started a really intense workout routine and I'm down the gym everyday! As such, I wanted to start sharing some fitness favourites with you. It really is unbelievable the amount of positivity working out can bring to the soul, and it's definitely something I'm super excited to share from here on out! 

About MisFit Bloom & Shine Activity Tracker and my thoughts...
I always see people with trackers and phone apps to measure exercise (especially for cardio) and thought to myself, what would be a really good fitness tracker? That's when I came across the MisFit Bloom & Shine! 
The MisFit shine is a small, round stone-like tracker which you can wear with the provided armband, or beautify it into a gorgeous silver necklace. However you decide to wear this little gem, it'll help keep you motivated by emitting a halo of lights that show the progress made towards your daily goal. With the MisFit Shine app you can find out just how active you are, set yourself goals and work hard to improve them. The Shine's battery life can last up to a whopping 4 months, it's completely fuss-free with no cables, buttons or physical charging; instead, the Shine wirelessly syncs to your phone or tablet so you can spend more time moving! 

One of the main things I really love about the Shine is that you can set yourself goals for pretty much everything; running, cycling, swimming etc. Whichever way you like to workout, Shine won't fail you. You can also get daily stats such as steps taken, calories burned and distance travelled. Got a friend with a Shine too? Add them and compete by comparing your daily activity! 

The Shine REALLY is the classiest activity tracker out there, the stone comes in 10 different shades and can be worn with the MisFit accessories such as the gorgeous Bloom Necklace (pictured above), sports bands and clips, AND it can also measure your sleep levels to tell you how deeply, to lightly you are sleeping. 

I really LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the MisFit Shine. It has made knowing exactly how much I'm putting in everyday SUCH an easy task which really goes a long way when you have a busy lifestyle and don't always have time to really track yourself. The app is fantastic, it offers everything you could possibly want, it's very user-friendly and the fact that you can add friends and see what they get up to as well is a really good addition for me. I would definitely recommend all fitness lovers to try out this little gadget as I promise you won't be disappointed. It will forever change the way you see your workouts, allow you to have some fun doing it AND really help you see the difference your hard work is actually making! 

Which colour would you get your Shine in? 
MisFit Shine RRP: £79.95 // Argos
MisFit Bloom RRP: £69.99 // Argos 

6 comments:

  1. Wow this is amazing - I love how lovely it can look as a necklace too, especially as fitness trackers can often look quite ugly!

    www.stylerehearsal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow these look so cool - I am a new follower ☺

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that it provides you with stats for every workout/action accomplished! Also, this has to be the most aesthetically appealing activity tracker of all time haha! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey, I really love ur blog. Great job, nice post! Amazing!
    I follow u on GFC, follow me back? Thanks!
    xoxo from Poland

    http://moooneykills.blogspot.com/2015/04/white-cherry.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty activity tracker usually they always look chunky and masculine but this is beautiful!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig