Monday, 31 August 2015

Lee Stafford Pro-Mineral Straighteners



Lee Stafford Pro-Mineral Straightening Iron
Hi beauties!
I wanted to review these super affordable Lee Stafford Straighteners* as I was really impressed with the quality for money! 

My thoughts...
Not every good pair of straighteners has to be a GHD! Ok, there are differences that just cannot be compared but there is also a huge difference between spending £69.99 (NOW £26.99) and spending £120 on a pair of straighteners, especially if you don't use them regularly! 

The Lee Stafford Pro-Mineral iron focuses on keeping colour treated hair shiny and healthy without further drying it out. The smooth floating plates distribute heat evenly for quick, precision styling. As the plates are infused with PRO-MINERALS, it helps to seal cuticles and lock in colour to create shiny, salon-worthy hair! 

The heat is adjusted manually and the maximum heat setting is 230°C. This allows you to control the styles you want to create more easily. It has an auto shut off after 60 min and lockable plates for added safety. 

I have very long, thick hair and found it very quick to straighten my hair (took me around 10 minutes), 1-2 glides per section was enough to get a very smooth, shiny result. I also loved the fact that unlike some of the straighteners I have had, when using these ones my hair didn't smell, nor was there smoke coming out at all - even when used on the highest heat setting! 
The smooth, floating plates design also makes it super easy to create curls, waves and flicks. The head of the straighteners has 2 rubbery bits which allow you to grab the straighteners with ease without burning yourself. 

Overall...
Overall I was very impressed at what this little iron can do for just £26.99 (current sale price)! If you're looking for straighteners that can provide a quick Jennifer Aniston look, curl and wave for under £30 then I would definitely recommend these! I found that when straightening, the hair held very well until washed, even overnight! This is definitely one of my keepers now and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good pair of straighteners on a budget! 

RRP: £69.99 / Currently £26.99 / Available from LeeStafford

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara. I haven't come across any reviews on these straighteners so far except for Amazon and I only luckily found your blog. I wanted to know do you still recommend there straighteners? are these sturdy enough or flimsy and plasticky? I have long and thick hair..do they glide through hair smoothly? would appreciate your reply.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig