Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Elle Macpherson Dry Body Brush Review


Elle Macpherson Dry Body Brush
Hi beauties!
I wanted to introduce one of the beauty gadgets that has become an absolute essential in my body regime and a great cellulite stopper! 

My thoughts...
I tried many dry brushes, usually just normal, manual ones as they are great from improving circulation as circulation is often one of the causes for dimply cellulite. I was never that overly impressed with them, until this dry rotating brush! 


This Elle Macpherson brush* rotates by itself so that you don't have to do any of the work! The electric rotation ends up warming up your skin a lot more and it feels like you're getting a much better result. The gentle rotation cleans pores, exfoliates skin removing dead skin cells and stimulates the lymphatic and circulatory systems which helps to boost your immune system and increase circulation helping to detoxify and prevent cellulite. 

Having been seriously training at the gym and toning up, incorporating dry body brushing into my everyday routine has really helped increase the blood flow and circulation in my thighs to help me look even more toned and tight.

Overall...
Overall I am very impressed with this brush and now that I have incorporated dry body brushing into my daily routine it's something I will always continue doing. If you'd like to improve the appearance of your legs or you just want to be able to exfoliate your body and really experience smoother, cleaner looking skin, then I would definitely recommend getting this brush over a manual one because the added electric power will really boost your circulation! 

Have you ever tried dry body brushing as a way to exfoliate? 
RRP: £39.99 from Boots / Currently £20.00 from Debenhams

2 comments:

  1. thanks for posting this type of blog here.. that helps me lot. thanks a lot..keep updating and keep blogging. You'll do something amazing.
    Body Cleaning Brush Manufacturer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig