Monday, 12 October 2015

Braun Satin 7 Sensocare Hairdryer


Braun Satin Hair 7 Sensocare Dryer
Hi beauties!
Since having my ombre redone in June for the second time, my hair really dried out! I've always had very silky, soft hair, however, all the dying has definitely taken a toll a year and a half later. So how can you (if you're in the same predicament) dry your hair without drying it out? 

My thoughts...
The answer is the Braun Satin 7 Sensocare dryer!* As most of you will know, I'm a huge Braun fan. I am yet to come across one of their electrical that will let me down. It's no wonder the Satin Hair 7 dryer does just what it says on the tin - makes your hair like satin! 

The Satin Hair 7 Sensocare dryer has built-in senso technology with synchronises heat distribution, airflow and drying speed in each setting to ensure a very gentle yet speedy and efficient drying temperature. That's right! This dryer will change its drying temperature according to its surroundings thanks to the built in temperature sensors! 
No more drying your hair at the highest setting to get it done asap and ruin your silkiness and shine! 

I have to say, the temperature control definitely puts the superior in this dryer and it's definitely its best selling point. 

Overall...
Having very long, thick hair, it takes me less than 10 minutes to blow-dry mine which is amazing because that is how long it takes my amazing current dryer Volare by Babyliss but without all the damage! Also, I will state that this dryer unlike most will NOT leave your hair frizzy and all over the place! It does leave your hair looking sleek and silky. Lastly, another positive to point out is that the Satin Hair 7 is built with a superior professional motor which gives it x5 longer life! 

If you're looking for a new dryer that will tame your locks without damaging them then this should definitely be your number 1 choice. Worth the money and you will definitely not be disappointed! Blow-drying my hair is no longer such a pain ;). 


RRP: £60.00 // Available from Shavers.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to look into this dryer when I need to replace mine! I have been drying on the medium setting and found that better than the hot one. I also just got an Olaplex treatment at my salon and that really helped with frizzes! xx www.celebratingthislife.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig